Monday, April 28, 2008

Going,Going,bump....

I have a new exercise plan that is quite ambitious for the relatively lazy me. What drove me to such lofty plans was a lack of progress. I exercised often, not very regularly, but very often, still no major change in the body parts I really want to improve. My new plan, which ,consists of Mon, Wed., and Fri. Total Body Weightlifting, 2 exercises per muscle group, 10-12 reps, 3-4 sets. Cardio Tue., Thur and Sat., minimum 45 min. I'm going, getting it done, but the bump is any distraction. Anything can keep me from my workout. Today it was just too cold in my house to put on my exercise clothes, furthermore my home gym is also cold. I can easily fix the problems, but why. OK, it is the eleventh hour and I finally figured out Why. Why, because last week I actually lost some pounds, exercising today keeps my week on track, exercise relieves the stress my daughter causes, this may be the program that changes my body and missing one will slow down the progress.