Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BowFlex day 2 exercise

Since last time I did a brief walk. I haven't done that in months. I also signed up to get a "metabolic fingerprint of my resting metabolic rate".

AND I'm blogging and YES, I did exercise day two as planned. Well, not totally as planned. What I wrote I'd do is every scheduled day add 10 additional pounds of resistance until 12 reps of the exercises were too much yet 8 was doable. I added 20 instead because I only started out with 10 so I could focus on how to do the exercises. Of course the 10 was like lifting nothing and I felt that 20 would be the same. On Friday, I'll increase to 40 or 50.

Anyway, I following the Bowflex Power Pro Better Body Workout per the glossy poster that came with the machine. My friend Was meticulous about keeping everything, even the recall info and the fix-it stuff sent by bowflex.

The workout exercises are:

  1. bench press (chest)
  2. triceps press (triceps)
  3. resisted ab crunch (abs)
  4. seated row (back)
  5. low back row (lower back)
  6. lat pulldown (back)
  7. biceps curl (biceps)
  8. lateral raise (shoulders)
  9. leg press (thighs)
  10. calve raise (calves)
  11. seated hamstring curl (gluteal & hamstrings)

Remember to visit MultiPurpose-Woman