Friday, April 25, 2008

BowFlex day 3

Went to 40 pounds and that seems like plenty especially for my shoulders. I never realized that they were weak.

I'd been super tired since Monday or maybe it was last Friday. Anyway, I went to a meeting last night at Heine Brothers and picked up an expensive bag of "Najla's Gone Nuts" they energized me. That was good. When I got up this morning I stayed up. Yesterday, I just kept getting back in bed so I got very little done on a day I had high productivity hopes for.

Anyway, the workout was uneventful. I need to take music down there because I'm already getting bored. I still think I'm not doing some of the exercises right. I can feel my muscles though so that's fun - it's like they're alive.

Trying to write more and get back into the studio. Both things make me want to talk less and see people less so that's a challenge.

I'm writing at MultiPurpose-Woman and on Thursdays as part of the Thursday 13 meme.

As far as getting back to work as an artist - I renewed Gwendolyn Kelly dot com - in anticipation of having work-in-process to show AND I brought some MDO blocks from the Art-o-mat people for use in a divination piece I have all planned.