Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy to get GTD back on-track!

My "IN" box has been stuffed for weeks. I've been using it as a holding spot. I haven't done a weekly review in months. It's no wonder I'm feeling off track. To be happy, according to my acronym, I need to be productive.

Well, today I sorted all the stuff that was "IN". I even purged a lot of it. What's left? Papers that need filing or trashing. I'd be happy if only I would make some decisions about what projects I'm going to pursue and which ones need to just fade into I-had-an-idea-land. Some of them are dying a natural death due to lack of resources anyway. I need to be strong and take them out of their (and my) misery.

WWDAD - What would David Allen do? I'll have to think along those lines and get back to you (and myself). If you're a GTD practitioner and have any comments to aid me please spend less than 2 minutes and help me get back on-track!

No comments: