Saturday, April 11, 2009

A return to personal blogging

Once again I'm starting fresh. If I can't do anything else I can be persistent. Eventually, it'll work for me and I'll have the body and the life I want.

Since the last post I've been working a lot - both for others for pay and on myself. I started following the Simple-o-logy program (more about that later). I also started just really paying attention to what was working, what was not working, and how I knew which was which.

Body issues = health issues


I've primarily been working to figure out what's been making me so tired and sick. I'm closer to knowing after ...
(1) a sleep study,
(2) lots of iron pills for anemia,
(3) a trip to the gynecologist for a look at my fibroids,
(4) having my ears flushed,
(5) multiple trips to my GP doc,
(6) lots of paying attention to how I feel after eating and drinking different foods. Being gluten free is a full-time job.
(7) creating for and showing art in a one-woman show,
(8) doing some soul-searching about life in general.

For reasons I don't fully remember now, I stopped writing morning pages a long while ago. In a lot of ways I miss doing them. Yet, I do remember some of the reasons I haven't yet restarted them. So I'll do something similar here in public.

Why make a long story short when blogging about the parts will help solve the mystery? No need at all so that's what I'm going to do while I finish working through this change of life. I'm reverting to good old fashioned, long-winded, rambling, diary-like blogging. Join me.

No comments: