Thursday, December 30, 2004

napping my life away

I took an eleven hour nap yesterday! That's a clear sign that my mind and my body are at serious odds. Lucky for me I had front loaded my day. All of what really needed to be done was done. What feel by the wayside were the things I would have liked to have done - the 30 minutes of daily fiction writing for instance.

Bottom-line, I have to force myself to the gym. I don't like the gym. It's a bad situation. I hate forcing myself to do things yet I'm not feeling motivated. So it's a new day. I'm going to be more proactive. Is that quantifiable? Guess I'd better pull out the notebook and journal on it to make it 'doable'/SMART.

First off - the bed is off limits between 6 am and 10 pm.

1 comment:

Karoda said...

Gwen, that just seems like a precious luxury that I would love to have...an eleven hour nap! You must have needed it to dream...dreaming is great for writing and art making :)

Peace,